The Safeguarding the Cultural Heritage of Dance Tutorial organised by the SCHEDAR partners, took place under the 19th EUROGRAPHICS Workshop on Graphics and Cultural Heritage, in the University of Bournemouth premises, on 4th of November 2021, in a hybrid format.
Presentations on much of the work done in SCHEDAR were as follows:
- Digital Dance Ethnography, by Andreas Aristidou, University of Cyprus
- Recovering 3D human motion, by Xiaofang Wang and Céline Loscos, University Reims Champagne-Ardenne, Franck Multon, University Rennes 2
- Capturing Real 3D Scenes Using Multiple Volumetric Cameras, by Joseph Parkins and Alan Chalmers, University of Warwick
- Sifting through motion data by Efstathios Stavrakis, Algolysis Ltd
- Mixed Reality challenges and advances in dance education by Bhuvan Sarupuri, University of Rennes 2